We are proud to welcome nine new members to the IDC’s International Advisory Committee (IAC) across the Africa, the Middle East, the Asia Pacific and Europe Regions.
The IAC is comprised of 30 representatives drawn from the existing IDC membership providing guidance and counsel to the IDC Secretariat.
Many of these appointments have already worked closely with the IDC for many years, and it is a real pleasure to be able to work more closely with this esteemed group of individuals, including:
- Eunice Githinji, Refugee Consortium of Kenya (Eastern Africa)
- Thomas Touray, West Africa Institute for Legal Aid (Western Africa)
- Wayne Ncube / Prashianne Hansraj, Lawyers for Human Rights (Southern Africa)
- Jenny Collins-White, Catholic Mission (Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific)
- Julia Mayerhofer, APRRN (South Asia)
- Anderson Selvasegaram, SUKA Society (Southeast Asia)
- Katarzyna Slubik, Association for Legal Intervention (Eastern and Central Europe)
- Dr. Melissa Phillips, (North Africa)
You can access a full list of IAC Members here.